Maersk Oil is committed to understanding and protecting the environment in areas in which we are carrying out activities, in order to eliminate or minimise our impact on ecosystems.
Under the global management system, environmental standards are in place to ensure our environmental performance and environmental practitioner’s networks across the business units ensure knowledge sharing and close cooperation within our Company.
Our environmental aspirations include:
- Minimising harmful discharges from our installations and activities;
- Raising environmental awareness and engagement within the workforce;
- Maintaining standards in improving environmental performance; and
- Meeting or exceeding legal and other environmental requirements.
All our operating units are ISO14001 certified in order to identify and control environmental impacts and constantly improve environmental performance.
- Environmental Status Report Denmark 2016
- Environmental Status Report Denmark 2015
- Maersk Oil UK Environmental Performance Report 2016
- Maersk Oil UK Environmental Performance Report 2015
- South Maclure Environmental Statement
- South Maclure D 42042017 Public Notice
- South Maclure ESD4204 PON16 Form D1
- D 42042017 Maersk South Maclure ES BEIS Notice